The following information is on how to wear, store and clean your jewelry, it will help ensure the longevity and brilliance of your unique design piece. It will guarantee you long-lasting pleasure in your treasured items!
Polymer clay is fade resistant and waterproof so they should last for a long time when proper care is taken.
However, due to prolong wearing, make-up may stain the earrings and dust may be found on its surface.
To clean the polymer clay earrings, simply use a piece of moist soft fabric and wipe it gently. You may also use a tooth brush with a soft bristle to remove dirt and dust on the earrings.
We also recommend:
- Always remove your jewelry BEFORE washing hands, swimming or applying body care products. It should also be taken off before carrying out any sports activities or doing household chores.
- Remember to reserve your jewelry as a finishing touch, AFTER using applying body care products like perfume, beauty cream, make up or hair spray.
- Try to protect all jewelry from sharp blows, harsh chemicals found in household cleaning materials, sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Occasionally a more thorough cleaning is required.
- Crystal/Glass Jewelry should never be dipped or used in an ultrasonic cleaner, as it will dull the polish of the stones.
- Never use jewelry cleaner as it is too harsh!
- Dip a soft cloth in soapy water (use a mild liquid detergent) and wring out, gently rub the beads, but do not immerse.
- Wipe a second time with another cloth that is just damp (no soap) to remove any residue left by the soap.
- Rub gently with a soft dry cloth to dry.
- To clean polymer clay jewelry, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric.
- When not in use, store polymer clay jewelry in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch its surface.
- After cleaning your jewelry, please make sure it is completely dry before being stored.
Enjoy your unique Tiry Originals Jewelry!